Parade down Main St. on Friday night as well as an ice skating party.
Races, live music, dinner, coronation at McCauley Mountain on Saturday.
Cardboard sled races on Sunday.
Friday, February 7
- All Day: $12 lift tickets at McCauley Mountain and lunch specials @ Downtown Old Forge
- All Day: Specials in Old Forge shops and restaurants
- 6pm The Olympic Parade on Main Street
- 6:30pm Bonfire, night skating & cocoa (bring your own skates – weather permitting
Saturday, February 8 @ McCauley Mountain
- 2pm 65th Annual Snowflake Derby – Polar Bear Fundraiser
- 5pm Dinner at McCauley Mountains Grill Room & Lounge
- 5 – 7pm Night Skiing on Playmate
- 6 pm Variety Classic Rock by Joe Bolton & John Christy
- 7 pm Coronation of the King & Queen, Torchlight Skiing & Daredevil Jumpers by the TOW High School Alpine Ski Team
- 8pm FIREWORKS over McCauley Mountain & Community Dance
Sunday, February 9 @ McCauley Mountain
- Noon Scavenger Hunt (Check-in ticket booth)
- 2pm S’mores Party
- 3pm Cardboard Sled Race
- TOW JR Class Fundraiser
- Snow Sculpture Contest
- Award Winner(s) to be announced following Cardboard Sled Races
A Central Adirondack Association Sponsored Event
- This event has passed.