Kick off summer at the Old Forge Camping Resort! There’s no better way to start the summer camping season than to break out the grass skirts, Hawaiian shirts, and leis for this fun Hawaiian themed weekend! Bring the whole family and enjoy a great time at the Old Forge Camping Resort! Forgot your grass skirts and Lei? No problem! We carry luau supplies in the store inside our main lodge! (Prices include 2 people, additional adults are $7/night; children 3-11 are $5/night) Rates subject to change.
Aloha fun planned for this weekend with social distancing in mind: 2021 Activities TBD
- Site Decorating – Sign up at the time of check in and our judges will be around at 5 pm Saturday! 1st-3rd place prizes for all site types!
- Annual Aloha Cookout – (Takeout only) Featuring Hawaiian themed versions of all your favorites! Pulled pork, Hawaiian Walk Away Tacos, Hot Dogs, Nachos, Salt Potatoes, Pretzels, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade and the famous Aloha Sundae!
- Guess the number of beach balls – A variation of our gumball guess with your safety in mind.
- All ages scavenger hunt – A longtime camping favorite.
- Tie Dying – Multiple booths for ultimate family fun and a souvenir that lasts forever!
- Aloha coloring contest – Don’t forget your coloring sheets when you check in!
- Visit Lake Serene Rentals and take your picture in front of our Hawaiian sunset! Share your pictures with us on Facebook or Instagram!
- Dress in your Hawaiian gear to add to the fun! Leis, grass skirts, Hawaiian shirts, you name it!