1. Enchanted Forest Water Safari— New York’s Largest Water Theme Park with more than 50 rides and attractions including 32 heated outdoor water rides
2. Old Forge Lake Cruises—An historic guided steamboat cruise through fresh Adirondack Air and sparkling lake water.
3.Strand Theater—Enjoy first-run films in a charming 1920s era neighborhood movie house.
4.Old Forge Hardware—If you’re looking for it, it’s probably here, for more than a century The Old Forge Hardware has served as a bustling center of commerce.
5. Calypso’s Cove—An all-inclusive family fun park offering afternoon and evening activities at an affordable price.
6. View– The multi-arts center in Old Forge features exhibitions, performances, workshops and special events
7. McCauley Mountain Scenic Chairlift Ride—See the Fulton Chain of Lakes and the magnificent Adirondack scenery from this incredible viewing point.
8. Bald Mountain—Hike one mile and ascend 500 feet to the 2,350-foot summit for a breathtaking view of the Adirondack Park as well as fascinating wildlife.
9. Main Street—Take a stroll and visit more than 40 shops and restaurants.